I thank for all great experiences from you guys. Fridays 13th of February 2015.

I thank for you my friends about our great sharing. They are Soro and Seli. I proud of all things that both of you shared to me. All beautiful experiences were inspiring me and they gave me be a stronger to live in my life is going to future. They talked about their differences stories that had done when they were at school and since grow up in their family life. I liked to listen every sounds of stories were amazing. I understood and thought this was I like it. There are great things that I feel are useful and I proud about that. Soro said if we wanted to be a leader, we had to think carefully and made sure that we were ready in our personal life and outside social life. Because people will know who you are and what you are doing. My friend Seli was telling about his experiences when he was in Elementary school until high school by lot of difficult situation. But one thing that he believed in his own life was he still had God. He knew that god had proposed to create and gave opportunity because he was promise in the Bible. I'm so excite to hear that. You guys are true and your differences experiences can change people's life. I’m happy to spend all times with both of you. Papuans are waiting for us about happiness and gold. The problems is who is a leader can change that.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.