My Daily Routine.

My alarm clock goes off at half past six, and with my eyes still closed, I wake up to greet the new day. I hate getting up in the mornings, but there is nothing I can do about it. After a short while of stretching in the warm comfort of my bed I just have to get up. Yawning, I go to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water, or to take a shower. I brush my teeth and comb my short hair. I spend about 10 minutes. I get dressed in my room, where I often stand for a while in front of the wardrobe, wondering what to wear. I like to wear jeans or other shirts most practical for school.

I open the window to get some fresh air in the room, lastly I make my bed. We all make our own beds in our family. When I am done with that, my all families usually have breakfast ready and we set the table. It is my duty to clean it all afterwards. I eat breakfast every morning, and my favourite is fresh bread rolls with butter, which I have with a cup of tea, a glass of milk and rice chicken. My family always says that a good breakfast is a good start to the day. We all eat together, as we talk about our plans for the day. While doing this, we listen to the morning news on the Television and the sound of music from my laptop in the bathroom.

At half past seven I grab my schoolbag, take my motorbike and go to IALF. At 8 o’clock, I arrive at the cloakroom, where most of my friends are already busy entering to the library.

I start self-studying at 9 o’clock. I usually have lunch at 12 o’clock and I spend 30 minutes resting. My English course usually starts at 7.00 pm until 9.00 p.m. The classes take place in different classrooms, depending on the subject taught, which means that we have to change classrooms during every meeting. This is always a problem for new students at the beginning of the course level, until they get used to the schedule and the location of the classrooms.

I usually come home at a half past nine. When I arrive home, I go to my room to sit and listen to music on my headphones, or I read a book or some magazine.I also take a shower then have dinner at 20 minute before ten. After that I watch English videos, pray and go to sleep at half past eleven. When I get home, my family not sleep yet, and my brother Koman is still playing with his birds. He really likes animals. I admire the fact that he works so hard with his job.

I have a English course every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening because I want to improve my English.
At 6:30 my family and I meet in our living room, where we sit down to have dinner and talk about what we experienced throughout the day. Everybody helps prepare dinner, which usually is some kind of cooked meat.
After dinner I prepare for school, I do my homework, watch TV or go for a short walk. At no later than 10:00 p.m., I go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth before going to bed. Before I go to sleep, I either read or review some of the material for course.

Naturally, the weekends are different. Everyone in my family enjoys the days off, without any stress or hurry. I get up later and on these two days, I do whatever I want and whenever I want. Every Saturday I have to do the shopping, and I go to the local supermarket. Every Sunday I usually go to the church to pray. I also have time to hang out with my friends and have a small discussion.


Thanks.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.