I NEVER GIVE UP ON MY EDUCATION

When I have education, I have the capacity to everything I’d like to do. I can reach anything as long as I want. Most importantly, I will learn self-reliance. No matter how hard it is, I should never stop trying. Because in the end, I will get something which makes me the person that I want to be. Everyone has this power inside. Do not let anyone what I can do or not. Don’t allow anyone a border to me. Be proud of myself. Keep going. Keep trying for myself.

One of the amazing characteristics I have seen in myself is my ability to preserver. But sometimes I have met some difficult obstacles during my journey and face times when I am not sure how I could keep going. But this amazing thing I have come out successful with the great advice to makes me feel strong in my journey because of the amazing characteristic I have got.

When I started on my education since elementary school, I have found many struggles face in me each every times during my studied but I believed I could be better like the others so I said to myself that I didn’t give up on my education. If I found difficult things I should ask to the teacher for the answer and with attitude, Teacher helped me to give me the great way. With his weakness he said if you have question take some time to email, call or visit your instructor before you next due date approaches. So I did all things that his advice to me to follow it. And because of that I could get opportunity to solve my struggles because I didn’t give up to finish on my education from elementary school, high school and first degree.

I was driven by the motivation to make a better life for myself. I knew that continuing my education would lead to new opportunities. I love teaching. When I was graduated from the University, I’ve got the chance to teach English at high school since 203-2014. It was more than teaching: it was about mentoring, about giving students an educational experience. Many around the believed they should give up on their studies. In all honesty, they thought about it. Something inside me said “No! You’ve never let anything prevent you from doing your best. Don’t give up”. One thing they learned is having a support is key. It could be from their teachers or instructor to give them support on their studies. I found that every students expected about their dreams and they just believed that it could be happen if they have enough education experiences to themselves.

Why, because such as we know that life is hard for us to get a better life in their job or living in this edition so, we need to study hard to understand about all things around us. I said to them: Remember that excited feeling! Remember the goals you have for your family and yourself. Life may try and get in the way of your goals. Known that whatever occurs cannot keep you from your own moment where you say. “I did it”. I know that I have reason or motivate for wanting to continue my education. But sometimes in the midst of the hard work for I forget about it. I give myself a reminder of what motivate me to get started and how I feel when I finally graduation receive my degree.

A Missy, walking across the stage at graduation didn’t just mean a better life for herself but for her family as well. Her hard work and determination is helping her leave a legacy for her grandchildren. “What keeps me motivated is that I have an accomplished something I never thought I could do. And showing my grandchildren that going to school at any age is great.”

Take it a just a little time to pushing ourselves and the other students. Edgardo Castro is a 2011 graduation from UNU. He understand the hard work and determination is takes to complete your degree. Edgardo advice students to keep pushing forward even during the tough times. “Is always easy to give up right before everything is about to turn for the best. So when you feel like giving up just tell yourself “One more day”.

I also think that we should take stay positive on our education. Keep a positive attitude when going into each every class. And be sure to leave behind the “I can’t or ‘This is too hard’ and keep attitude and be successful. One of the greatest obstacles to our own successes can be ourselves. That is why it’s so important to keep a positive attitude. Everyone has different strengths and weakness some classes can intimidating, but approach each class with positive determination.

Behind of the time on my education, I always ask students what field they have chosen. I have seen the pride they have when they shout it out. It is a great thing. But at the time I have seen students leave school. Ultimately, I’ve seen them leave their goals. It is a sad feeling for me. It is upsetting for two reason. First, I hope they do not give up on their dreams. Second, I remember times in my education journey where I started from the begun.

Antonio Villaraigosa, September 1, 2014. He said to his life when he remembered one day because he didn’t believe to himself and he thought that might be he couldn’t do a better thing to himself and his family but he will never forget his mother’s words the night when he came home, bloody and bruised: “You don’t believe in you, but believe in you..”. You should know education was your path to a better future.

Actually these are great things I have seen and red it. It’s really really inspiring me and gives me the benefit to achieve my goals in the future so, I must believe in myself in order to success and that, if I trying do, nothing can hold me back. I never give up trying to do the best in my education and I never give up, no, I will not give up.

I think it’s too important to all of us to get more education experiences because of that we can change the people around us and entire the world.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.