The Natural Story of The Snake in Tanah Lot.

It was one of my last holiday when I went to this place. Tanah lot is the one of the beautiful place in Bali. It has difference kinds of stories that closed to Balinese culture.

He is an old man, who is take care of the snake in tanah lot beach under the cave. I think everyone have been seen this snake. He said that, the snake has a future of your success so if anyone go to Tanah lot, they should come to see it. It was really natural power as he said. I could believe. He is Balinese who works there as a tour guide of the snake. The snake is more amazing than other snake I saw in my life. 

It's means that everyone should get chance to go  to there because there are amazing things that you can see and I am sure that it still save a spiritual story that will inspiring you.

I recommended you to enjoy your life while learning in the naturally of Tanah lot why because it will makes you feel like you are in the new you life and new experiences are coming into you.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.