An Old Grandma has The Best Experience

Even if she is an old grandma, but she can do big thing. I'm really proud of her English. She spoke English well and I was exited to see it. I have said to her that, Mam, i love you so much. You were inspiring me with your incredible things you've got. She said Suksuma, thank you and terima kasih. I looked "wow" you were amazing. Actually she is a Balinese who works everyday becomes a saler in the Kuta Beach.

Thanks mam, you showed me a brave to be better son. I can learn how to be a strong life in order to get right way be a success.
Love you.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.